HOW DID WE GET HERE?
NOTE TO READER: If anybody finds any statements or assertions to be materially untrue, I ask that they use contact E mail address at the bottom of the page as a tool for notification. If necessary corrections and/or retractions will be made. Thank you for your consideration to this matter.
1) City Wide Towing held the Wilkes-Barre city Towing contract in 2005 with a $ 75 cap on towing fees.
2) Louis A. DeNaples owned the property that LAG Towing occupies (and still does).
3) Leo Glodzik (Owner of LAG Towing) was DeNaple's son-in-law (Glodzik is now divorced). Yet according to Leo Glodzik, he still maintains a business relationship with DeNaples.
4) Mayor Leighton illegally stripped City Wide Towing of its contract without a proper hearing or due process and gave the contract to LAG.
5) City Wide Towing would later sue the city and win $ 250,000
6) LAG has operated as a monopoly and hasn't followed either the price or inventory aspects of the contract
7) The police "take care" of Leo Glodzik:
- One cop who was at LAG on June 1 (when I was towed) actually told me he "had to take care of Leo."
- When I called 911 against Glodzik… 3 cruisers pulled up. All 3 met with Glodzik and none spoke to me.
- During their shifts, police have been known to pull into Glodzik's private garage and "hang out." (Nice police work, huh?)
Excerpts from my polygraph (I voluntarily paid $650 for one because I was outraged by the treatment I received. I never received any apologies)
Question 2 On June 1, did a Wilkes-Barre police officer say to you "l don't give a fuck about your car”?
Answer "Yes" RESULT: NO DECEPTION INDICATED (0.6%)
Question 3 On June 1st, when Wilkes-Barre police arrived on the scene after you called them, did officers speak to Leo Glodzik first before speaking with you? (3 separate instances... Leo Glodzik gets "extra special attention" from police... even in the face of a 911 call made against him.) Do you normally speak to the aggressor first in a 911 call… and then next to the person who made the call? THREE TIMES OVER? Do you consider this normal police work?
Answer "Yes" RESULT: NO DECEPTION INDICATED (0.1%)
Leo Glodzik (LAG Towing)
1) Glodzik soon goes to trial for aggravated assault on a policeman. The incident occurred in September of 2010.
2) In September of 2011 (a month ago) Glodzik was cited for criminal mischief when he slashed a girl’s tires and reportedly hit her.
3) Glodzik had a PFA issued against him.
Police Chief Gerard Dessoye (as bad as it gets)
1) He has failed to require LAG to follow the inventory aspects of the trial for 6 years and 5 months.
2) Dessoye is married to Leighton’s cousin.
3) Dessoye was suspended in the 90’s due to wrongful and/or illicit affairs with the opposite sex. This is important as it relates to the facts below.
4) for MUCH MORE on Dessoye... see I.A.
RECENT RESIGNATIONS John Koval, W-B City Financial Director, resigned on August 20. He was a fifteen year veteran. Months earlier, the Human Resources Manager resigned amidst the hiring of the Mayor’s daughter and niece (against State Ethics Law). A year ago, the City Administrator (JJ Murphy) mysteriously resigned. Despite having five children under age ten, he left in the teeth of this vicious recession with sparse profitable prospects. Thus, three of the employees with the most responsibility and highest salaries decided to leave in the midst of the worst recession since the Great Depression. That says something.