A. THE MAYOR AND POLICE CHIEF
1) Mayor Leighton refuses to enforce the towing fees according to
2) Police Chief Dessoye has let LAG Towing slide for seven years:
B. HOW CARS ARE FURTHER HELD (& stolen) - Wilkes-Barre Police
1) They will not allow a citizen to file charges against Glodzik.
2) They have been trained to parrot the line “It is a civil matter” no matter the issue.
3) They allow Glodzik to intercept 911 calls made against him and allow him to direct the cops in a manner to his liking. Unbelievable but true. This happened twice.
4) Senta Boyer and I were told “It is not illegal to not show a car” and “It’s civil.”
5) Please see polygraph test (included) documenting the treatment I received in June.
6) The police were bribed with bottles of Champaign on New Year’s by Glodzik (how many total?)
C. LEO GLODZIK (LAG TOWING) CONSUMATES THE THEFT:
1) He sets unconscionable and illegal payment terms. His terms are a license to steal.
2) On 12/29/2011 I offered to pay the $3,200 to get Senta Boyer’s car returned.
3) Glodzik refused my debit / credit card
a. He must accept payment offered in a bona fide and legitimate way.
b. Debit card transactions (anything with a PIN) are irreversible. He wouldn’t accept this because he knew there would be a paper trail (and the car was not there).
c. He refused a pmt. of $3,200 for a $1,000 car because, again, the car wasn't there. (Glodzik left his garage open and Ms. Boyer & I searched “high and low” for the car. We thoroughly searched.
d. GLODZIK WOULD ONLY ACCEPT CASH BEFORE WE SAW THE CAR. (see section IX to see how he deals with cash).
4) Refusing our offer to pay rewarded Glodzik by allowing him to keep charging $ 50 per day.
5) Current charge: $7,870 for a $1,000 car
6) Leighton backed Glodzik’s theft by refusing to respond to a request to locate the car.
Note: The information above only addresses how the cars are stolen (my charge). It does not address what happens AFTER the cars are stolen. Please entertain the notion that his $50,050 annual payment to the city acts as a Bribe to corrupt the Mayor, the police chief, and the cops. This money buys favor in the form of the contract being broken and not enforced. Of note is that some of the cars had been sold on consignment to W-B Captain Hughes’ private car lot. The stolen cars end up somewhere… whether whole or in pieces.