1) Glodzik has it set up so you pay just outside his office
2) He takes your cash and slips inside his tinted door.
3) He never shows up with your receipt. He locks the door from the inside.
4) He now has your cash and you have no receipt.
5) The car is taken out (by a worker) to the side of the building.
6) By the time you reach your (damaged/stripped?) car you have no recourse. Leo has disappeared.
7) You call the cops or 911. TOO LATE!! He has called them first
8) Police won’t help you. They say it is civil. Leo can call them, however, if he is feeling harassed!